Business Development, Partner
Austin J. Holt
Austin J. Holt’s experience as an entrepreneur, business owner, community leader and business coach/consultant brings a unique advantage and perspective into HR On-Call Solutions and how they serve their clients.
Austin began a career in real estate at the young age of 18, became the younger broker in the US at age 23, opened his own firm at 24, and then began coaching other business owners on how to gain traction in changing and dynamic markets. Austin represented national companies, franchises, non-profits, religious organizations and more, assisting them through real estate brokerage, development, consulting and more.
Realizing that he felt more fulfilled and aligned helping others accomplish their personal and professional goals, Austin pivoted out of a successful career in commercial real estate and began coaching and consulting for businesses and their teams full time.
Austin has now consulted for a wide variety of companies spanning across the US in various capacities, including but not limited to:
- Growth Strategy & Positioning
- Strategic Planning and Vision
- Sales, Lead Generation and Marketing
- Company Culture and Management
- Executive Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Efficiently, productivity and value alignment
A Few Fun Facts About Austin:
- Austin was the youngest person in the State of Missouri to become licensed in Real Estate as a Salesperson, and as a Real Estate Broker.
- Austin sold his first piece of real estate when he was 18, and brokered his first commercial transaction at the age of 21
- Austin opened his own real estate brokerage at the age of 24
- Austin is an Eagle Scout and a “Warrior” in the Tribe of Mic-O-Say
- Austin is a recipient of the National God and Country Award
- Austin has served on multiple business and non-profit boards, in a vast range of leadership roles
- Austin was featured in a book about how to become a successful real estate agent, “Insider Secrets” by Cynda Rader.
- Austin was featured in Business Innovators Magazine – Read the interview HERE.
- Austin was featured on The Warrior Entrepreneur Podcast – Listen to the interview HERE.
- Austin is a contributor for The Huffington Post – Read one of his latest articles HERE
- Austin was featured on E2 Hustle Podcast – Listen to the episode HERE
- Austin co-authored and published a book called “The Daily Difference, Life Lessons Edition” which was featured as an Amazon Best Seller in 2017. You can purchase the book HERE
A Personal Note from Austin:
I enjoy being with my family, going to Church, being creative, playing music, anything outdoors, and just being. I love life, am a student of life, and seek to grow and expand every single day.
For me, every day begins at 4:30am, so I have time to pray/meditate, workout, nurture relationships(do things for my wife, daughters, and others), and build my business, all before most even wake up. THAT is how much I love this precious life I’ve been given. I am forever thankful.